Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cot Confusion

There has been issued a cot recall for all of the Bear Cot legs. Please bring them to me Friday at the dinner event. I will have a box for it. Also, please wrap the legs in tape, and put your name on them, so i can distinguish them. Thanks.

The trading post has been going well this week. So far, we had been earning upwards of 100-200 dollars per station per day. I would like to thank all of the people who helped out all this week, and all those who will help out later. This has been a good thing for our troop, and I hope we earn a lot of money from it. I just hope that IROEC can put up with us for another 2 days.

This blog is open for all comments, so parents and kids feel free to chat on here. I really hope this site gets a little more publicity, and hopefully the PLC can arrange that. More pictures form IROEC Trading Post to come.

Thanks,

Matthew Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment