Friday, July 9, 2010

The Final Stages

IMAG0075 IMAG0076

Today marked the last day of our week long trading outpost at Cub Scout Day Camp. We have worked very hard all week, and I would just like to personally thank all of the people who helped me out this week, including Mark Clark, Raymon Noall, and Brian Noall. These great scouts have been with me every day this week from 7am-4pm, with no complaints. I would also like to thank Mr. Hogate quite a lot, because he has really worked hard to get this whole thing in the air. We have to thank him for purchasing all of the supplies, and organizing the entire dinner for the Day Camp. I would lastly like to thank all of the people who came to work for just a day, because we really needed the help. I know it was a hard week for all of use, but I’m sure it paid off. With another work day tomorrow, and then the bag drop off on the 17th, you can sure tell were getting close. Be sure to tie up any loose ends, because July 20th will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment